REMINDER TO ALL VIEWERS

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THE IMAGES ARE THE COPYRIGHTS OF REBECCA CHUAH'S KNITTING & CROCHET. PLEASE OBTAIN PERMISSION IF YOU WISH TO COPY THEM.

THANK YOU.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Today is the day!


Hello Everyone. I just created this blog today. I'm happy about it.


My blog is regard to all crafts, such as, knitting, crochet, beading and anything that can come across my mind.


All design is created by me. Therefore, all my design has been copyright by Intelectual Property Corporation.


However, to those who wish to have my design. Please do not hesitate to email me at rebeccachuah_handicraft@yahoo.com


Have a nice day. Cheers.


2 comments:

ames said...

rebecca, did you design and crotchet that top? you're really good!

Rebecca Chuah said...

Ames,

Yes, i designed and crochet the top. Anyway, thanks for the 1st comment.

Cheers